CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Avon


This image is from this website, in NO way do I take credit for it!http://mlmblog.typepad.com/blog/images/avon.jpg
Anyway, does anyone remember the Avon ladies that came to your door and you would take one look at the magazine and think it was all cheap crap. I know I did, and now I absolute LOVE Avon! Isn't it ironic now that I love it, no one comes to our house?? I remember when me and my boyfriend (Grant) went to the Royal Show I dragged him into a cosmetic store and subscribed to the magazine, I never got one! Okay, maybe I'm being a little dramatic, but I really like the idea of flicking through with a nice hot cup of tea with my mum. Oh well I guess there is always catalogues like Target and Kmart which thoroughly enjoy looking through... I was think is there anything in this world that has been discontinued that you wish was still here. Like a book, radio station, type of food something that isn't available and you cannot find because you find out it has been discontinued? Oh well, I guess I can always ring!
What do you guys think?
Celeste xxx

0 comments: