CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Saturday...

Saturday was awesome! I saw my boyfriend and we caught the bus to the city! It was so funny I was taking so many photos, and then he told me we were not supposed to on a bus and I was looking him like what is the fun in that...

We also saw lots and lots of pink shops and I was like yay, he was like we are not going in there! Of course, I had to go in there. So, I took my camera in and took photos like crazy! To cut a long story short, the photos were of all the clothes and shoes, not to mention it was very cramped...


















I loved the pink shop, it kind of reminded me of the bedroom I want to achieve- pink! Followed by that we also stopped at Hungry Jacks, much to my boyfriend's dismay, they had shut Hungry Jacks down. I didn't mind, I was going to have McDonalds anyway... But after he complained, we managed to find one in Williams street...


Personally, this one looks much better than the old one, but of course being a guy he would say it's not the same...LOL :)


Anyway, we eventually walked past Hungry Jacks and there was a hot dog stand, so I just had to get my favourite sausage, onion and tomato sauce! Mmmmm!




There was also a lady face painted in silver with sparkles in her hands... It was so cool, well...at least I thought so... So I begged Grant to take a picture...





We also went to McDonalds and of course ate there too... I had an ice-cream...


And of course went to the park and mucked around...


Well, I am signing, off I have to go back to working,
See ya, peace out y'all!

Celeste xxx

2 comments:

Jewel Allen said...

Hi Celeste! Fun photos. And a pink store? Very nice. :-) Great to see you so happy.

sweetchic said...

Thank you pink ink! I love pink myself! I will keep you posted
Love Celeste xxx